Labels

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Mornings....

Sunday morning and it is so peaceful with Mr. Rooster in front of me at his laptop and LMS still in bed and DQ at a friends house. Ahhhhhh peaceful. :o) I know today will be a great day...full of things to get done...but great none the less! :o) After a very exhausting 2 weeks, with a prom for Miss DQ ( she IS just a Freshman!) and an 8th grade dance for LMS this past Friday evening...I am exhausted and Mr. Roosters pockets are empty. I am so very proud of my young ladies and they both looked fabulous (they hate it when I use that word...lol) . It is all a part of growing up (which they are doing WAY too fast!).
Sunday is going to be good..church and then my youth group in the afternoon. It is a small group these days but they are (here it comes again...) a FABULOUS bunch! Maybe I can work in a Sunday afternoon short nap after lunch...cause it is a rainy day...and ooooo I love a nap on a rainy day!! :o) well, tata for now....

Denise

1 comment: